Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Across the Universe
















The last one's a little obnoxious hahaha, that's my kitty Cleo (Foxy Cleopatra to be exact).
She followed me home about a week ago and I just couldn't leave her out in the cold ...
she's such a little princess! 
My roomies and I are infatuated with her and she loves our gypsy haven.
Today wasn't bad at all, going to class was bearable since the weather is gorgeous!
I'm on a Beatles kick, which saying so means I listen to the Beatles a WHOLE FUCKIN LOT...
On normal days I listen to at least two or three albums estimatedddd so you do the math hehe



wearing:
vest: borrowed from a friend! but H&M
flannel: 579
skinnies: PacSun
wedge booties: somewhere in Barcelona


One way can be learned by starting to see the magic in everything. Sometimes it seems to be hiding but it is always there. The more we can see the magic in one thing, a tiny flower, a mango, someone we love, then the more we are able to see the magic in everything and in everyone. Where does the mango stop and the sky begin?
Joshua Kadison   

<3 e-beth


No comments:

Post a Comment